Are your kids going crazy being stuck inside? Need a family-friendly place to let them loose while escaping the heat? Look no further! Come experience the brand-new, indoor play area at our Woodlands campus. The multi-story play structure is truly gigantic, spanning floor to ceiling of the 40-foot atrium.
Whether climbing over obstacles or racing down the 22-foot corkscrew slides, your kids will have a blast exploring the largest play structure in Houston, while you can relax and connect with other families from around the area. This interactive play area is the perfect place for families to gather and share life together week in and week out.
Who: Open to the Public; Toddlers – 12 Years of Age
Where: 1 Fellowship Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77384
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday — 8am – 4pm (open to public) Saturday & Sunday — Reserved for Church Use Only
Important Things to Know About the Play Area:
- The Play Area has Two Sections: One for Toddlers Only (4 Years of Age & Under) and One for Children 5-12 Years of Age.
- Parents, You are Responsible for the Supervision of Your Children in the Play Area at All Times.
- No Shoes in Play Area. Socks Must be Worn at All Times While Playing.
- No Food or Drink is Permitted in the Play Area.
- Children Who are Not Respectful of Others Will be Asked to Leave the Play Area.
- The Play Area is Closed During Regularly Scheduled Worship Services. Join Us for a WC/Kids Service!
Additional Things to Note:
- Café on Location (casual eats and drinks)
- Fair-Trade Store on Location (shop for one-of-a-kind items)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Socks are Provided for a Small Fee
Fun Facts About the Play Area: Largest Indoor Play Structure in Texas (one of the largest in the US) 40ft Total Height 8 Levels to Explore Two 22ft Corkscrew Slides; 7 Slides in Total