Ministry Coordinator – part-time; Woodlands Campus
Woodlands Worship is looking to add a ministry coordinator to our staff team! This part time role will manage the administrative support of Woodlands Worship and coordinate various activities of the ministry
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build, maintain, and act on contact lists providing important information that would allow for relationship enrichment.
- Assist with correspondence coming from the Ministry Office
- Maintain a calendar of key seasonal events and community/national happenings and communicate effectively to leadership
- Assist with event prep/catering and execution for special events.
- Bring ideas, research, and innovation to the role.
- Answer phones and perform other basic office tasks, when directed, for the ministry’s office
- 2+ years of applicable work experience; tenure is valued
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs; additional database experience preferred
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven time-management skills; high level of self-initiative
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and proven ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment
To apply: send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org