Children’s Caregiver – part-time; Woodlands Campus
We have opportunities on our WCKids Childcare team at our Woodlands Campus. Must be able to work a flexible schedule; includes Saturday & Sunday, some weeknight evenings and Thursday mornings.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Providing care for children, including changing diapers, and cleaning rooms and toys.
- Ensuring overall safety, security and integrity throughout the Preschool Ministry.
- Monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional issues and reporting any concerns to manager.
- Ensuring children are learning positive behaviors and providing guidance.
- Teaching the weekly lesson plan.
- Keeping room looking neat; maintaining cleanliness and sanitization standards.
- Building community with the volunteers and families in the Preschool Ministry.
- Maintaining healthy relationships with coworkers and ministry leaders.
- Performing operational duties as needed before/after services or special events (cleaning, organizing, sorting, etc.)
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Additional licenses, certifications, or training may be beneficial or required.
- Desire to work with children and support WC mission, vision and values.
- Exceptional communication, teaching, and interpersonal skills.
- Attentiveness to the needs and safety of children.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- English speaking skills required, Spanish speaking skills a plus.
To apply: send resume, cover letter, and pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org