Our Foster & Adoption Ministry comes alongside at-risk youth and foster families to support them in many ways. If you have a desire or passion for these special kids and families and would like to get involved, or if you are currently fostering a child, you’ve come to the right place. Below are ways you can get plugged in with the Foster & Adoption Ministry at Woodlands Church.
Important Note: new volunteers will need to complete a background check before joining us at an upcoming event. When you click the “Serve with us” button below, you will go through the process of submitting your information. Once you’ve signed up, our ministry leaders will contact you with next steps!
Has God placed fostering a child on your heart? We’d love to hear your story, answer any questions and walk this road with you. Click here to get in touch with our ministry:
Do you want to serve in another capacity?
- Wednesday Night Hangouts provide dinner and community to children without placement (CWOP) every Wednesday during The Student Ministry services.
- Help us stock the foster closet by shopping on our Amazon Wish List. Items ship directly to our Woodlands campus!
- Provide mentorship for youth who have aged out.
- Volunteer at ministry events like Parents Night Out and Family Movie Night.
Do you currently have a placement in your home? Whether you are a member of Woodlands Church or our neighbor, we are here for you
- Follow this link and make an appointment to visit our Foster Closet
- Join us at our monthly support group meeting with fellow foster, kinship and adoptive families! Here’s a list of upcoming meetings.
- Sign up for an upcoming Parents Night Out! We provide childcare and a meal for your kids while you enjoy an evening to rest. Check out our events calendar here!