As hospitals in the Houston area begin to fill up and prepare for overflow, we at Woodlands Church want the medical staff, first responders and patients to feel the overflow of God’s love for them. What love looks like the next two weeks is to be encouraging by feeding medical staff and praying diligently and intentionally at hospitals. Sign up below to be notified of upcoming outreach opportunities in our area.
YOUR IMPACT SO FAR
- 140,443 acts of love/kindness and counting
- 97,500 meals and food provided.
- 10,401 individuals prayed for.
- 9,668 job support contacts.
- 7,866 medical interventions.
- 5,172 social media engagements “Love Looks Like….” Campaign.
- 3,028 Foster care children shown appreciation.
- 4,009 senior citizen care initiatives.
- 2,799 other (gift cards, children play kits, building rescue projects)
If you’re interested in being a part of feeding and praying at hospitals alongside Woodlands Church Pastors, sign up below to receive more details. Our team will notify you of upcoming outreach opportunities in our community.
We are organizing Prayer Drives to support our local Precincts, Fire Departments, Hospitals and our neighborhoods.
We are facing a blood shortage as medical facilities begin to offer more care options. Woodlands Church continues to hold blood drives as needed.
As the need for face masks continues to grow, join our team of volunteers are sewing masks at home for those caring for us on the front lines.
Thank you for your generosity during this time. We will continue to reach out and impact our communities and rely on your faithful giving. To give, please click below and help us continue to make a difference.
Need details or have questions? Email us at email@example.com
Keep up with Woodlands Church Missions on social media