Location: The Woodlands, TX
- Full-Time, Salaried Position
- Health and Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
The Web Developer is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining web and mobile application systems. Exceptional attention to detail and ability to guide projects and products from idea to execution. Will bring extensive knowledge of web technologies, techniques and best practices to our organization. Is an innovative creative thinker that creates visually stunning and modern web designs.
- Provide web design, project management and consulting services for church and ministries within.
- Offer leadership in planning, developing and maintaining the organization’s technology platforms including web and mobile.
- Create short and long-range plans for website enhancements, improvements and increased effectiveness.
- Drive software/technology selection and support processes.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the design team and the IT department.
- Work with various Campus ministries to ensure the organizations web presence fulfills ministry goals of reaching online users with key information that is both timely and within brand standards.
- Work with the graphic designers to produce websites and web-based communication consistent with any print-based counterparts.
- Maintain visual quality and consistency throughout entire organization.
- Communicates efficiently on project workload, priorities and deadlines.
- Support the goals and values of Woodlands Church and it’s leadership.
- Invest and encourage team members, ministry partners, leaders and the church organization as a whole.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of two years professional work related experience in web design/development
- Project management and organization skills, with the ability to work in a high-volume production environment with tight deadlines and fast turnarounds.
- Fluent with web languages HTML/CSS/JS
- Familiar with front-end frameworks and CMSs
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Adobe Design software
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies and trends, with familiarity of web and graphic design project processes.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Excellent grammar, spelling and creative skills
- Ability to work well with others at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and share tasks
- Ability to prioritize simultaneous assignments and manage projects
- Ability to self-direct, and anticipate needs and requirements
- Flexible to work additional hours during peak workloads as necessary
Nice To Haves
- Receptive to receive feedback and direction in the pursuit of the excellence
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Strong, proactive work ethic
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Collaborative, flexible, goal-driven personality
40 hrs / wk, typically Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm. Flexibility to occasionally work differing hours based on varying seasons.