The Woodlands, TX
We are looking for a motivated, growth-minded Web Developer that will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining web-based and mobile applications. If you have extensive knowledge of web technologies, techniques and best practices we’d love to have you join our team. This role requires an innovative, creative thinker that creates visually stunning and modern web designs. Must be a self-starter with exceptional attention to detail, the ability to see opportunities for continuous improvement, and the drive to deliver high-quality work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide web design, project management and consulting services for church and ministries within.
- Offer leadership in planning, developing and maintaining the organization’s web and mobile environments that lead to raised awareness and engagement with Woodlands Church.
- Create short and long range plans for website enhancements, web application features, and mobile application improvements that improve usability and effectiveness.
- Work closely and collaboratively with social media, design and media teams.
- Work with various ministries to ensure the organization’s web presence fulfills ministry goals of reaching online users with key information that is both timely and within brand standards.
- Maintain visual quality and consistency across the church’s online presence.
- Communicates efficiently on project workload, priorities and deadlines.
- Support the goals and values of Woodlands Church and its leadership.
- Minimum of two years professional work related experience in web design/development
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, preferred
- Fluent with basic web languages (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Source code management experience (GitHub)
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps development methodologies
- Excellent grammar, spelling and creative skills
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies and trends, with familiarity of web and graphic design project processes.
- Project management and organization skills, with the ability to work in a high-volume production environment with tight deadlines and fast turnarounds.
- Continuous learner with a desire to expand expertise in new/different technologies as needed
- Flexible to work additional hours during peak workloads as necessary
To apply: send resume, cover letter, and pay requirements to email@example.com