Church Online Pastor
The Woodlands, TX
The Church Online Pastor oversees both the spiritual and technical leadership of the Church Online Campus. The role requires someone who is a digital native and naturally gifted at fostering community online. This leader must care for both the overall experience of the Online Campus and the technical details of the service.
- Recruiting and training volunteers for church online services and mentorship. Volunteer roles include online chat, online prayer, Facebook group admins, and Life Group leaders.
- Leading stewardship and communication for Church Online Campus just like a physical campus. This includes handling video welcome, midweek updates with congregation, and making sure all aspects of the online service are the highest possible quality.
- A servants heart. This is a role designed to recruit and serve others so you must be someone who loves seeing others grow. Attention to detail. There are many moving parts to church online and attention to small details is critical to a great visitor experience.
- Communication and follow-up. Staying connected with the volunteers in Church Online is critical to success. Understanding who they are, their personality traits, and unique skills is key to growing the ministry. The Church Online Pastor must be able to use phone, email, text, video and other tools to create strong bonds with the leaders in the church.
- Leverages social media as the front-door to church. Social media platforms are now filling a gap in connection for people who no longer attend church. It’s vital that the Church Online Pastor understands how to use the unique aspects of each social media platform to drive engagement with fellow Christ followers.
- Excellent typing and grammatical skills.
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast changing environment.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- Able to be self-directed.
Bonus Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with HTML
- Basic video editing skills
- Basic graphic editing skills
- Understanding of SEO
To apply: send resume, cover letter, and pay requirements to email@example.com