Life Groups Team – Ministry Coordinator – full-time; Woodlands Campus
We’re looking for Ministry Coordinators to join the Life Groups Team! Coordinators are responsible for growing, managing and connecting Life Groups at the Woodlands Campus. Leading volunteers, equipping and building relationships with hosts and leaders to connect people in community and grow people spiritually at Woodlands Church.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, train, equip and launch new Life Group Hosts/Leaders
- Grow overall community through Life Groups at WC (Acts 2:46-47)
- Recruit, train and oversee coaches that lead and invest in Life Group hosts
- Connect, know and follow up with attendees of our church
- Move people from atheists to missionaries, help them take the next step
- Act as liaison to other WC departments, campuses, and leaders
- Represent Life Groups Pastors and Woodlands Church well with members and other church leaders
- Work Part Time schedule: 2 days during the week (Tuesday and Wednesday), plus either Saturday night service or Sunday morning services.
- Be available and flexible when big weekends arrive to launch Life Groups, be available for all services those weekends.
- Be available for all services during annual events, like Christmas and Easter services.
- High attention to detail; strong organization/administrative abilities
- High technical skill and aptitude (databases, Office products, web & social media savvy)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- People/relational team building skills
- Problem solving abilities; process mindset
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt and anticipate in a creatively flexible environment
To apply: send resume and cover letter to email@example.com