We’re coming back to campus on the weekend of May 30th and 31st! Join us for Homecoming Weekend and celebrate gathering together again!
Church will look a little different as we resume meeting at our campuses, we are making the worship experience as safe and sanitized as possible.
1. We will be limiting the number of guests at each service to be sure social distancing guidelines are followed. This means we need you to make a reservation. Register below by letting us know which campus you will be attending, the service time, and the number of people in your family including children and students.
Or join us for Church Online!Weekend service times:
Sunday: 9:30am, 11:30am, 3pm, 6pm
2. When you arrive, please remain in your car momentarily and our welcome team will meet you and guide you through a contactless experience. Our team will be wearing masks and will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car directly to your worship center seat. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you are seated in the auditorium.
3. We recommend you bring a mask for each member of your family. If you forget, we will give you one. We are following the CDC guidelines and will be requiring all guests over the age of two to wear a mask in order to attend the worship service. We require masks to be worn at all times not out of fear, but out of love and concern for others.
4. There will be no preschool, kids, or student programs at our campuses on the weekend. Your children will join you in the worship center for a family-friendly experience. We recommend that you bring a tablet or mobile device and headphones so your child can experience this weekend’s Bible lesson at wc.org/kids-home.
5. We will be making the auditorium as safe, secure, and spacious as prescribed by the CDC guidelines.
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available around our campuses.
- Greeters will give a friendly smile or wave rather than a handshake to help keep our services contactless.
- We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
If you don’t yet feel comfortable gathering at our campuses make sure to connect with us online for our live services.