We are so excited that you are interested in being a part of Operation Overflow! We will be having a Prayer Encouragement during a shift change to help encourage and support the staff and patients at Memorial Hermann Hospital in The Woodlands.
- What To Bring –
- Homemade Signs – We would love for you to bring homemade signs of encouragement that can be displayed in your windows or held out the window as you make your way around the parade route!
- Handmade Cards/Letters of Encouragement – We also encourage you to bring any handmade cards or letters of encouragement that we can pass along to hospital staff!
- COVID Safety Guidelines – Please bring masks, and if you step out of your car, please mind social distancing protocols.
- Date/Time – Tuesday, August 4
- 6pm – Arrive at the Employee Parking Lot Area! Woodlands Church will have staff to help direct and guide you to the Prayer Encouragement Area! Feel free to park in the Yellow C and B parking lots.
- 6:15pm – Prayer Encouragement begins. Woodlands Church staff will direct and provide guidance on timing and where to go during the Prayer Encouragement! The Prayer Encouragement will be near the red star area where employees enter and exit.
- Where – Memorial Hermann The Woodlands, 9250 Pinecroft Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77380