Dates: June 17th – 18th
Times: 10am – 4pm
Thank you for showing interest in joining us to assist with the current blood shortage in the Houston area. In partnership with Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center, we will be hosting a Blood Drive at our Woodlands Campus. Details below.
Thursday, June 17th – Friday, June 18th: Woodlands Campus
Time: 10am – 4pm
- The donation collections are by appointment only. Please click on the link and sign up for a time slot on your desired day.
- If you are healthy and 17 years or older, please sign up and help us reach some very needy patients during this time. If you would like to donate and are under the age of 17, you will need a parent to sign off for you.
- There will be no child care available for your appointment slot.
- Please show up 5 to 10 minutes before your appointment.
- We are adhering to Blood Bank safety/sanitization guidelines as well as CDC guidelines on gathering sizes and social distancing.
- This is considered a critical function by the government so you are allowed to come and donate blood during this sensitive time.
- Note: Those who have given blood within the last 56 days will not be able to donate.
Thursday, June 17th – Woodlands
Friday, June 18th – Woodlands
Things to know once you’ve signed up:
- You must have your confirmation email and ID with you when coming to the church. You will not be allowed to donate without your ID. Upon arriving on the church property, you will be guided to where you will need to park and guided to our blood drive area for the donation (K-1 area of our Children’s wing).
- Please arrive to the church at least five minutes before your appointment time. This will allow you to park, be screened, answer questions, have vital signs taken, and make sure that we are continuing to adhere to the Social Distancing Guidelines set forth by the Government and CDC.
- Consuming a meal and being well hydrated prior to donating is a vital aspect to giving blood. This helps prevent passing out or having slower blood flow.
- No child care will be provided, so please leave your little ones at home.
- If you are 16 years old, you must have parental consent to give blood. Over the age of 17 and up, you are a legal adult in the state of Texas.